Senior Account Manager
Our focused and efficient team will continue to grow. To ensure this growth, we are looking for a Senior Account Manager.
Your main goal is to work independently in the sales team, having an own target list of midmarket & entreprise prospects in Belgium: 50% existing customers & 50% business development.
You are capable of presenting Netleaf according the company policy, you work on detailed proposals and you are able to negotiate on CIO/CEO/CFO-level. Your working base will be in Rumst, aside from onsite customer visits.
Your working base will be in Rumst, aside from onsite customer visits.
Qualifications & qualities
• You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Economics, or equivalent
• You have at least 3 years experience in (IT) solution selling
• You are a motivated person, willing to learn and grow
• You can work efficiently
• Native Dutch speaker (fluently French and English)
• You are a team player who can work in a small, flexible and no-nonsense team
What to expect
• Competitive salary
• Meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalization insurance
• You will be working in a close team with lots of growth potential
• Healthy mix between home work and (brand new) office
• Internal & external training (practice and experience the beauty of IT & sales)
• Flexible working plan: sales & marketing objectives are more significant than working hours. Efficiency is the key word here.
Please send your complete curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback is guaranteed!